Thursday, May 2, 2013

Projects I'm working on

posted by DarkSpawn
Hello folks!

Now it's time for me to show you some projects I'm working on. I'm in a really creative mood, so I can't focus myself on only one project. ;-)

The first project is a little study of sculpting some folds, I hope it's not to mess. It's about 32mm from head to toe.


The second one is a bust of a canadian RAF-Pilot of WW2. The size is like all my busts - 1/10. It's still a lot of work, especially the fur lining of his jacket is a new challenge for me.





And last but not least, my latest project - a bust of a elf, also 1/10. It's a real fun sculpting it and I'm really happy about the results. Ok, I'm not so happy with the anatomy of the upper part of his chest, but I think I could fix this easily.






I hope you enjoyed my pics and don't hassitate to drop me a line if you have questions or anything else.

Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment